Feedback

22 Responses »

1. Are you on Instagram? Was gonna tag your banner in a pic?

2. Just read the Craftseller article – your wall is covered in a very familar fabric (green background, orange pink & white flowers)! That is the same fabric that my summerhouse cushions are made of & was on my Mam’s bed when I first met my baby sister – 43 years ago! Do you know what it’s called & if it’s still available anywhere? Do you mind me asking where you got it?

• Hi Sally, I don’t know what it’s called – I bought it off ebay! It was a single sheet. I can’t help any more than that I’m afraid.

• Oh that’s a shame! It’s so strange – it’s a 1960′s patterned bedsheet yet I see it popping up every so often in new items – a shop in London sold a dog made from it a few years back! Thanks anyway! x

3. Thank you so much for the beautiful handmade paper cut for our friends baby. We were so excited to give it to them that we couldn’t wait until Christmas so we will now need something else! They were delighted with it and immediately hung it, not in the nursery, but on a wall for all to see! Thank you again for a special gift x

4. Hannah Fernandez

Thank you so much for the fantastic bunting which came today. They are both lovely and I’m so pleased with them. Your help in getting the style / colours right was fantastic and something you obviously can not get when buying a mass produced item. The packaging was beautiful with so much thought gone into its presentation. I will definitely be recommending you to friends and am looking forward to making further purchases in the future.

5. Susanne from Canada

Hello, Greetings Oakville, Ontario, CANADA. What a most wonderful surprise; your heartfelt greeting card and the parcel for our twin grandsons Grayson and Bennett, came just as we were packing up the car for our weekend away. I will send pics and further comments, hopefully soon. Thanks you so much for everything. And yes, our little B (Bennett) finally came home on June 7th, 4 months and one week old. Having spent most of his time at Sick Kids hospital in Toronto. Your kindness, generosity and words of support made my day. Sending goodness and gratitude from Across the pond. xoxox

6. Hi Joey
    Poppy was thrilled with the cushions, they have pride of place on her bed.
    Clare H

7. I recently purchased 3 beautifully made cushions. Not only was the quality of the products high, the presentation was just gorgeous – I just couldn’t wait to open my beautiful package! Thank you so much for making buying handmade such a lovely experience – you could see much time and care had been taken from start to finish. It just reaffirmed to me why buying handmade is so special and better than buying mass produced items which lack love and soul. I will certainly want to purchase again in the future!

8. very pleased with lovely cushion covers, almost don’t want to give as the gift they were intended for. Lovely packaging and extra card very thoughtful.

9. What can I say? Your work is so simple, yet so striking. It was a pleasure to see your work. I loved the quilts, they are beautiful and so are you!

10. Joey, I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful custom bespoke papercut that you made for me. This was made as a gift for my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary and it turned out better than I ever imagined. Joey was spot on in her concept for the piece and added all of the elements I requested, to make it a one of a kind treasure for my family. I will gladly share a picture with anyone and I give the highest recommendation for her work.
    Robin, USA

11. Joey produces beautiful paper cuts with patience and understanding of clients requirements, even in the face of new challenges. She has created a beautiful design for my first wedding anniversary which will be loved for many years to come. Thank you!

12. How pretty the buttonholes are. I love your blog.

13. Thanks for the wonderful ‘jingle balls’. They are great and made so beautifully with really fun material with lovely little babushkas in great colours. They make such a wonderful and personal gift for little Ava.

We also love the papercut that we got as a gift – everyone comments on how delicate the work in it is and it has such a great story of our ‘UK-Helsinki-Australia’ connection! A truly unique present to receive and a beautiful display to have on the wall!

14. A big thank you for the beautiful patchwork cot blanket made with retro/vintage material. The service received was impeccable!

It made the perfect new baby gift that can be treasured forever – apparently, the benchmark has now been set for baby gifts!

15. From Lucie —-

“I just wanted to say a huge thank you for both the papercuts I commissioned; the green for my OH’s sister and the blue for my brother Ed who will be getting married this weekend.
    The blue papercut very neatly reflects Ed’s love of surfing, kiteflying and their sunflowers wedding flowers theme.
    The green papercut cleverly shows the couple’s Irish roots (Donegal and Dublin), a family fondness for daisies, a shared enjoyment of cycling and their forthcoming honeymoon in Zanzibar.
    Both totally unique and very, very special; thank you!”

16. Thank you everyone for your lovely words x

17. Hi, Joanna

Sorry to do this on here, but I can’t get into my Folksy account!

I’d like Jingle Ball number 028, please – 4″

Thank you!!!

Nic x

18. I just wanted to say thanks again for the beautiful papercut you did for me to give to my husband for our first wedding anniversary. The image you created complimented the words, which were part of a reading at our wedding, perfectly. My husband loves it and I think I got extra brownie points for giving him something that is so personal to us! I will be recommending you to anyone who is looking for a personal, unique and beautiful gift.

Thank you again.

Arlene x

19. Naomi Punshon

The papercuts and cards were beautiful and made perfect wedding gifts! I love papercuts and was impressed with your intricate designs that reflected my chosen words perfectly! Thank you! I will definitely be placing more orders.
    Naomi x